MI 360 Sphere Camera contains:
- Dual 190° fish-eye lenses with a wide f/2.0 aperture, stacked back-to-back to achieve the complete elimination of blind spots.
- 23.88-megapixels Dual image sensors from Sony. The size of each sensor is at 1/2.3″ and 16-megapixels. Combined resolution of both sensors will be 6912 x 3456, equivalent to 7K resolution.
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) with built-in 6-axis image stabilization technology.
- Dual Molded Aspheric Lenses. So, it has an advantage of correcting spherical aberration.
- 3.5K Super HD Panoramic Video Ambarella’s image processing technology enhances dynamic range. So, it eliminates noise and delivers outstanding color fidelity.
- Supports video recording at 3456 x 1728 @30fps & 2304 x 1152 @60fps.
- IP67 Water & Dust Resistant. It also tested to work from -10°C to 45°C. So, you can be sure that the camera can handle whatever life throws at it.
- It has Battery capacity of 1600 mah which is quite better for the camera.
- Working temperature is -10°-45° C.
PRICE: Approx. $254