Nowadays using digital currency is common among us. We may know about some digital currency eg. bitcoins, PayPal, payza etc. And mostly it is used to make Purchase online, sending money, receiving money etc.
What is PayPal?
It is the innovative way to send and receive money online. It is also used to support online money transfer. A safer way to make transactions in a real-time.
It was founded by Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, Max Levchin, Luke Nosek, Ken Howery, Yu Pan.
Peter Thiel is also the writer of NYT best Seller Zero to One: Notes on startup and how to build the future available on Amazon.
How to use Paypal?
PayPal is so simple to use. It works on the basis of the e-mail address to send and receive money. It’s very simple to create an account just watch the video given below.
Is it worth using?
- You can send money to anyone overseas without any delay.
- You can use it to shop online on over 10 million of international stores.
- It will keep your privacy as a priority.
- Available on multiple platforms.
- It is a virus free platform.
Where to create an account?
You can create your account by following this link.