As we already know that Jio is the world’s largest mobile data network and today JIO launched Jio Fiber, its Fiber to the Home service, across 1,600 cities in India. Three years ago 5th September 2016, they started this company by offering free unlimited call across India and cheap 4G Mobile data.
As said by JIO that in India, the average fixed-line broadband speed is 25 Mbps. JIO announced their plans from 100 Mbps. It will lead India to top 5 broadband Nation across the world.
According to JIO, the will get these benefits from Jio Fiber
- Ultra-high-speed broadband (up to 1 Gbps)
- Free domestic voice calling, conferencing and international calling
- TV video calling and conferencing
- Entertainment OTT apps
- Home Networking
- Device Security
- VR Experience
- Premium Content Platform
JIO Fiber Plans starts from ₹ 699/month which offer 100 Mbps and goes high upto ₹8499/month which offer 1 Gbps. All Jio Fiber plans offer unlimited data, and free calls, TV Video Calling and zero latency gaming.
JIO fiber long term plans
- JioFiber users will have access to 3, 6 and 12-month plans that provides substantially higher value.
- Through bank tie-ups, Jio will provide attractive EMI schemes, so customers get the benefits of annual plans by paying only monthly EMI.
JIO WELCOME OFFER
- Every JioFiber user will get unprecedented value on subscribing to JioForever annual plans.
- With JioForever annual plan, users can get the following:
- Jio Home Gateway
- Jio 4K Set Top Box
- Television Set (in Gold plan and above)
- Subscription to your favourite OTT apps
- Unlimited Voice and Data
HOW TO GET JIOFIBER?
- Visit www.jio.com or download MyJio app
- Register for JioFiber services
- If JioFiber is available in your area, our service representatives will get in touch with you