As PUBG Lite announced the launch of Beta test in South Asia and Latin America, it is now available in India to try. PUBG Lite contains features from both PUBG PC and PUBG Mobile. This game is made for low specs PC gamer and so the minimum requirement is also too low.
Now PUBG Lite is also available in following countries:
- Sri Lanka
And Many countries of Latin America.. For complete list visit official site: https://lite.pubg.com/2019/07/04/pubg-lite-beta-test-service-opened-to-south-asia-and-latin-america/
Minimum System Requirement-
- OS- Windows 7,8,10, 64bit
- CPU- Core i3 2.4GHz
- RAM- 4GB
- GPU- directs11 Intel HD Graphics 4000
- HDD- 4GB
How to download and Install in PC?
Its very simple to download and install PUBG Lite in any PC if the minimum requirement is meet.
Download the launcher from https://lite.pubg.com/download/
And follow the instruction given in the below video.
- Erangel-The original Battlegrounds map, Erangel is an 8×8 island covered in dense grass and forests located in the Black Sea. In the early 1950’s the island served as an experimental military facility for the Soviet Union. Locals formed a resistance, but struggled to regain the island. The resistance was eradicated after a costly attack on a Soviet facility resulting in the abandonment of the island. Features of the map include multiple terrains like swamps and mountains and unique locations like the Mylta Nuclear Power Plant, the Sosnovka Military Base, hidden bunkers and more for you to discover.
- Sanhok– Inspired by the islands of Southeast Asia, the map is the third playable PUBG map. It is a compact battleground at just 4km x 4km. Sanhok has more high-tier items to keep the action on the island fast paced. The island jungle mountains are home to many shacks and villages for cover, but the real action is on the islands network of military camps – Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and, central to the island. Boot Camp. Ocean caves, docks and native ruins are must drop Battlegrounds locations.
- Miramar– Miramar is a desert themed region that was devastated by regional conflict. The harsh desert environment’s unique rugged terrain is comprised of sandy canyons, sparse foliage, and massive rock formations. Dense urban areas, a prison in ruins and an elaborate military camp are just a few of the highlights that dot the Miramar map.
- Training Mode– Training mode allows 5 – 20 players to queue up and join this 2×2 practice map, Camp Jackal. Players will be able to practice with the full arsenal of weapons and vehicles in order to master handling them in-game on multiple styles of target ranges and proving grounds.
Very simple to use controls available in Pubg lite and can be learn very easily.