As till now, there is only a dream to make a flying car. We all think to travel in a car which can fly like a bird, run like a cheetah but it was only dream till. You must heard about a car made by 3-D Printer, Click Here to Read about.
AeroMobil is the one to make our dream come true. They made a car which can fly as well as run i.e. a flying car.
AeroMobil is an exceptional vehicle among all.It is a real flying car as it contains both cars as well as airplane controls. And because of its true flexibility, we can choose b/w two options: Air or road.
Here is the official Video by Aeromobil…Watch it for real experience.
- Automotive Dimensions – 5.9 m (L), 2.2 m (W), 1.5 m (H)
- Aerospace Dimensions – 5.8 m (L), 8.8 m (WS), 1.4 m (H)
- Max Take Off Weight – 960 kg (useable load 240 kg)
- AeroMobil custom 2.0 l turbo charged 4-cylinder boxer ICE.
- Dedicated electric front wheel drive system incorporating electronic differential.
- Adaptive transmission delivering both road-going functionality and direct drive during the fight.
- Automotive Power – 80 kW (110 BHP) via twin E Motors
- Aerospace Power – 224 kW (300 BHP) via Turbo charged ICE (Euro 6)
- Direct Drive variable pitch propeller (speed 2 400 rpm)
- Overall Power plant weight 110 kg
- Automotive Range (estimated using NEDC cycle) 4.2 l / 100 km
- Aerospace Max Cruise Range ~750 km @ 75 % (1 200 m, ISA)
- Fuel Capacity 90 ltr (95 RON Gasoline)
- Automotive – Top speed 160 kph, 0-100 kph 10 sec.
- Aerospace – Vs / Vc / VD – 112 / 259 / 360 km/h
- MTOW Take Off Distance ground roll / 50 ft – 397 / 595
- Airframe Parachute System
- Occupant Restraint Systems – Airbags, Pyrotechnic Load limiting seat belts.
- Integral Carbon Fiber Structure & Occupant cell.
- Autonomous Flight via current autopilot technology (optional)
- Full transformation into flight mode in less than 3 minutes.
- Adaptive Flight control surfaces and vehicle suspension for optimal take-off and landing.
- Advanced controls and avionics in both Fly and Drive mode.
- Automotive: EWVTA / M1 (EU) & 49 CFR 571 (US)
- Aerospace: CS 23 Rev 5/ELA 1 (EU) & 14 CFR 23 Rev 5 (US)
- Wheels Wheel and tyre size front: 165 / 65 / R15 on 15jx6 rim
- Wheel and tyre size rear: 145 / 65 / R15 on 15jx4.5 rim